- This event has passed.
Cabinet Makers and Restorers Meeting – January 2020
January 18 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- My 12 month woodworking crash course
- Pieter de Weerdt will present his favourite techniques, tools and jigs. He will also describe the logic behind his workshop layout and some of the mistakes he may have made on the way. This supplements other talks we had during the year on the development of workshops.
- Show and Tell by members: Please bring interesting items
- CM&R Administrative Issues
- Election of the Cabinet Makers and Restorers Group Steering Committee (I am pleased to say that we have already identified potential Committee Members and they have agreed to serve. Other nominations will of course be considered at the meeting. We will hold the election during the meeting. Do not let the election keep you away from the meeting!).
Please bring a R10 contribution for the refreshments and your own chair.